followers.

Late Update Of The Warmest 19th Birthday. =)


It's time to update my blog now after a few busy weeks with dance training, with performances and showcase competition, battles and also my studies. It's a lil late to update my SWEET&WARM 19th Birthday but it was a very memorable birthday.

I didn't expect anyone will plan for my birthday even a simple celebration because I never celebrate it every year so it's ok for me if anyone ignore it. Haha! I just need my man to be my side on my birthday, and YES! That's all I want. =)


As usual I went to studio for training on my birthday, nothing happen there. Everything is super duper normal. We laugh and we talked cock and we played crazily! At last everyone gone back home and I had to fetch someone back to Botanic. But suddenly the girl suggested to 555 and had dinner there. OK so I just went there.


Friends were all there chit-chatting & eating. 10pm sharp sharp! The video was showed on the big screen at Bukit Tinggi 555 Restaurant! They are crazy! And my man walked out with his handmade birthday cake. Everything is so unbelievable and super warm!


My tears scrolled down! I admit it at here. =)

Anyway, thanks everyone for the wishes and thanks Raydies Raydians! Thank you everyone especially my MAN. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment