followers.

Pissed me off!

It is usual to see couples argue for a big or small matter because they care each other, this is why they argue. But as a kid, can you don't talk so much and suggested my boyfriend to break up? Yes,I asked for break up so what? If you stand my side and think back everything happen between,you will only know what is my feeling at that moment. I don't used to talk softly all the time because I am rude,you too. But how when you have change your bad tempered and you were trying to talk softly to your boyfriend when there was an argument? Do you know how hard is that for a Super-Bad-Tempered-Person? And yes,I scolded him and you really believe that *She can scold me,I cannot scold her*? Hey please,did you ever see when he is scolding me? Did you ever see my tears scrolled terribly on my face when I am really getting angry? No right? So what for you to talk so much? Just take good care on yourself. There are still lots of stuff you need to learn and may be what we have go through,you have never go through yet so don't talk too much. I am bad-tempered so? This is me. At last he still want me. So what for you to talk? Don't ever judge me,my attitude or relationship when it is an unknown situation for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment