followers.

Raydio Anni 4 & DMC Night.

Raydio Anniversary 4 and DMC Night ended last Saturday. Everyone was so enjoyed but everyone was so tired at the same time especially dancers who took part in battle and another DMC at night. DMC Night ended at 11pm at night and the time was around 12 when I reached home. Exhausted Day I Have! Fortunately my man stayed my house on that day, super thank him because there were problems after everything done and my mood was super down but his face can really make me smile without words without sounds without anything. Just love to see him anytime. =)
Locker - LK Yap.
Lovely Angel Wong.
Waacker - Ayumi.
Ah Chung & Eddie - SN Famous Crew.
We are June Babies. 620

Thank to all supporters who supported Raydies on DMC Night. Although we didn't get a very good result but we tried our best. Peoples are asking for videos and result since no one of us posted our result on Facebook, I am happy to see that.
*Raydies won 2nd Runner-Up*
Raydies Of The Day. *DMC Night*

It means a lot to me and to Raydies. It's time for me to concentrate on my studies and graduate from secondary school so I gonna stopped my dance journey for 4months. It's long but no choice because I've promised my man to focus on study first. Wait me back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment