followers.

Genting & The Chateau

It has been few months I had never login my blog due to my laziness. Finally Final Exam which was the Graduation Exam ended and all the Senior3 students are waiting the UEC which was our very last secondary exam. Let's start with the first picture that captured at Genting Highland. 

The weather was cold as usual and the wind made my hair became this messy.

Theme Park Hotel was the choice but I will not go to that hotel again in the future. 
And still I prefer more expensive hotel because the service is totally difference. 


 First day supper - Tiramisu with Hazelnut Hot Chocolate at Starbucks. 

Captured without make up and lens. 
Love myself with the natural face although it doesn't look really nice. =)

*More pictures are on Facebook!* =)

The next day morning to *The Chateau* 

All the pictures taken by Boyfriend with some silly faces.
He just non stop capturing me with my silly face and messy hair. LOL 






Yes! This was the last month me with the super rude and funny laugh. Haha!

The way I covered my mouth when there was strangers!





For more pictures - Facebook! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment