followers.

Raydies - Battleground

Just believe your eyes that Raydies & Sweatz from Raydio Dance Academy entered Top8 in Astro Battleground 2012 at Setia City Park yesterday. I believe all the Raydio Family feel proud of us. Good Luck to all the contestants for next round.


Our hair is real, not fake hair as many people asking is it we put on fake hair. Haha! Raydies is with short hair now and the reason is because of Battleground. 

Ah Hui @ Raydies

 Sheline @ Raydies
 Quennie @Raydies
Jenri @ Raydies 

Emm~ Many friends asked me why I don't take part in Battleground. I am glad that friends and supporters remember I am one of the Raydies member, feel so thankful to you all. It is actually I have to face some important exam in this last year secondary life and I know I couldn't handle my studies and dancing together. It also crash with my UEC timetable so I can only wait for the next chance. Anyway, thanks for the support. 

Raydies Rockzzz!


No comments:

Post a Comment